Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Faster Than Writing

Rand
I have discovered that I can cut and edit way faster than write. It has been moving right along. I will be way faster than I thought. So far I have cut about 70,000 words with a current 122,000 count. More to go.

I have been finding annotations in my "project" that include links to internet photos that inspire characters in the story.

I use a tool called Scrivener. If you are doing any kind of creative writing I highly recommend it. Download it and give it a try. It's only $40! It also has great Youtube.com training vids.

--Back to work! Having fun!

1 comment:

  1. I am envious of your positive attitude and enthusiasm! I love the blog idea...it looks terrific. The computer program is probably making the cutting process easier...store those cut ideas for later! Keep cranking! RLM

    ReplyDelete