- Work - That whole having to earn a living thing is a real time consumer.
- Dumb TV Shows - I just cleared a lot of crappy shows off my Tivo.
- Facebook - It is easy to spend to many hours explaining how the world really works to people.
- Sleep - 30% of my life is spent on pause and I kinda love it too much.
- Food - I am trying to stop standing in front of the fridge and pantry. (Lost 31lbs so far!)
I will still always record and watch favorite shows. I actually use it as a reward system now. No Walking Dead until I finish writing a chapter.
Facebook reduction is easy. Just don't feed the trolls or argue politics. Bigots are my reserved target space now. Plus I read and comment lightly. I never do FB from work, but I do have Twitter up.