Friday, March 3, 2017

The Fast Friday Indie Interviews: C H Clepitt

C H Clepitt

Tell me about yourself?

I like church bells, but hate church, always say what I think, but never what I feel and love bridges, because I think they represent possibilities.

Also, I am Batman

Tell me about your current Book:

When the apocalypse happens, and Kerry must band together with an eclectic bunch of survivors, to fend off possible zombies.


Is anyone truly prepared for the apocalypse? Well, Kerry certainly isn’t, and she fairly quickly discovers that looking sharp in a business suit and heels is not going to help anyone when there’s an I Wore Heels to the Apocalypse - apocalypse, with possible zombies!

Together with a super spy, an ex-girl guide and a personal trainer with manly foraging skills Kerry must battle terrifying religious cults, rich people and her personal demons, all whilst having the daily chore of deciding what to wear!

This is a laugh out loud comedy with romance, heart and talking badgers, and is not to be missed.

What would you wear to the apocalypse? #IWoreHeels

What are you working on now?

At the moment I am working on the sequel to I Wore Heels to the Apocalypse, which is a super hero spoof called Everything is Better with a Cape. It sees the return of the badger, for all of those badger fans out there!

Where is your favorite place to be when you write?


I have a Victorian writing desk which I like to set up properly when I'm intending to do a serious stint of writing. But usually when I come home from work I just collapse on the sofa and do it there.

What is your favorite lesson you have learned about the business of writing?

Make sure you launch your book properly. Having a launch party for this latest one really paid off, advertising in advance, building up to release, having preorders available all helped with visibility.


What is your favorite Website?

http://www.feathersandtoast.com

Links: 

Web: www.chclepitt.com
Email: http://www.chclepitt.com/contact/, or on Facebook or Twitter
Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/C-H-Clepitt/e/B00ITEFH0M/
Blog: www.newsnibbles.co.uk
Facebook: facebook.com/chclepitt
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BadgersTweetToo

No comments:

Post a Comment