Friday, August 19, 2016

Fast Friday Indie Interviews: Marcus Kusi

Marcus Kusi

Tell me about yourself, Marcus?

I'm a dedicated husband, passionate father, and love spending time with my family.
Together with my amazing wife, I help newlyweds adjust to married life and inspire married couples to become better husbands and wives.

In addition, I host the First Year Marriage Show podcast and co-authored two best selling marriage books with my wife. Visit me at my website to learn more about me.

Tell me about your current Book:

 When you get married, you must intentionally build a strong foundation for your marriage or else your marriage will become unhealthy. And most likely end in a divorce.

If you want to build a strong foundation for your marriage, but don’t know where to start? Get your copy of First Year of Marriage today. And start building a strong foundation for the lasting and fulfilling marriage you desire. I strongly believe building a strong foundation for your marriage will reduce the chances of your marriage ending in a divorce. So get your copy of this book right now.

What are you working on now?

Right now, I am promoting our book: First Year of Marriage to every newlywed and married couple because of the impact the lessons we share in this book has had on our marriage.
In the future, my wife and I plan on writing our third marriage book for couples.

Where is your favorite place to be when you write?

Our home office.

What is your favorite Website?

www.sethgodin.com This is the only blog l read everyday.

Links:

Email: firstyearmarriage@gmail.com
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/First-Year-Marriage-Newlyweds-Foundation-ebook/dp/B01GUU5LJS/
Blog: www.ourpeacefulfamily.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ourpeacefulfamily/
Twitter: @marcuskusi

No comments:

Post a Comment