Friday, December 18, 2015

Fast Friday Indie Interviews: Ray Holloway

Tell me about yourself, Ray?


More than the standard bio. Born in Monroe, Louisiana, by the age of three I was in Texas, where I grew up. I have served in the management of various print shops and restaurants, and have now retired to do what I have wanted to do most of my life, write stories.

I have been writing in some form or another since I was thirteen, and recently published a book of poetry that was written over a span of forty years. I currently live in Kentucky with my wife Pam and our two calico cats. We have four children, and four grandchildren with another one due early next year.

My main interest is in Science Fiction, but I have written two short stories that stray from that category.

Tell me about your current Book:

When a small girl is brought into an east Texas medical clinic, psychiatric intern Ann Harrison must suspend everything she has ever believed in, or else lose the patient.

Write the verbose blurb. Make me want to rush to Amazon an buy it! Make me fear that I will be socially outcast if I don’t read your book!  Ann Harrison has gone through life as a cynic, not believing in much of anything or anyone. When she meets James, the empath, she realizes that she is going to have to reevaluate the choices she has made...

Amazon page. The Empath


What are you working on now? 

I am currently working on a scifi novel about a brilliant scientist who invents a time machine just as his personal life is falling apart. In a freak accident, he is sent back to a time before he made some very bad decisions.

What is your favorite beverage while you write? 

For the most part, coffee.

What is your favorite Website? 

Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment