Thursday, February 8, 2024

Character Sheets

I am currently preparing for my 10-day writer retreat that begins later this month. Part of the prep is creating a detailed outline of the book I will write and character sheets for the main characters. My next book is titled: Revenge of the Render. I have created character sheets for the entire cast.
Here is what I include in my character sheets:
  • Character Name: Jade Church
    Emma Stone as Jade Church

  • Age: 25
  • Gender: Female
  • Species/Race: Human
  • Physical Description: Red hair, fit, 
  • Personality Traits: Insecure, sheltered, naive
  • Background/History: Raised on a remote farm planet
  • Skills/Abilities: spoilers
  • Weaknesses/Limitations: spoilers
  • Motivations/Goals: spoilers
  • Relationships/Friendships: spoilers
  • Conflict/Obstacles: spoilers
  • Character Arc/Development: spoilers
  • Casting Photo: See attached
I really enjoy fleshing out the characters this way. It makes it way easier to crank the writing machine! These character sheets are also very useful to the Audio Edition Narrators.

No comments:

Post a Comment