Saturday, January 4, 2020

Welcome to 2020

It's 2020 and still no flying cars, dammit.

2019 was a year of change and distraction. I sold my house, bought another, moved twice, and had surgery on my left hand. All hosed my writing.

Oh well, I guess I will just have to write a novel set in 2020 to make up for it.

The first novel I will release this year is SHADOWS OF THE SENTINEL. Bail the Cat will return in this one. All new characters otherwise and I expect a March release. I hope the final draft will go to the editor on January 31 to make the march release date.

My other novel I plan to release this year is TIME ENOUGH. A time travel novel set in 2020.

There will also be short stories, anthologies, and collections, as usual, that will likely sneak in there.

--Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment