Monday, February 17, 2014

Writers Inspiration

My wife Brenda and I went to the Smithsonian American History Museum yesterday with my friends Jim and Roberta and their kids.

That is a really fun museum. It has been completely revamped since the last time I was there.

They had a great exhibit about Puppets. They have original Muppets, and my favorite was a collection of Tim Burton stop action puppets from A Nightmare Before Christmas. 

There were so many stories there.  So many things that could inspire writing.

I need to retire so I could spend a whole day there studying various things.

We are going back to see the Museum of Natural History today. The dinosaur exhibit is closing in April for FIVE YEARS and we want to be able to see it one more time before it's not available for half a decade.

--More inspiration awaits!


No comments:

Post a Comment