Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Looking back at 2021...

It’s that time of year when I look back and do the year in review.

I accomplished a lot of stuff this year. More in some areas than I expected and less in others.
  • I produced 2 audiobooks.
  • I wrote 3 novels.
  • I published 1 book (another is only weeks away).
  • I wrote 6 short stories.
  • I lost 30 pounds (gained 20 back in the last month during the holidays).
  • I traveled A LOT more. (I even visited both my adult children finally).
  • I went camping several times, even solo.
  • I built things that made my home more excellent.
  • I helped several fellow authors publish.
  • I continued my weekly podcast on YouTube.
  • I read 81 books. (paper, kindle, and audio)
  • I took Tai Chi and Guitar Classes.
  • I had my first Book Signing in 18 months.
  • I listened to music I love every day.
  • I made new friends.
  • I donated Blood 4 times.
  • I planted many trees.
  • I said "I Love You" at least a thousand times.

--I'll call this year a win.




No comments:

Post a Comment