Friday, August 20, 2021

The Fast Friday Interviews: Vince Scarsella

Tell me about yourself, Vince?


I am a retired lawyer hiding in Venice, Florida, who now writes about bad lawyers among other things.  I have a series of 4 novels under the "Lawyers Gone Bad Series" based upon my experiences as head of a lawyer discipline office up in Buffalo for over 18 years.  I also write other crime and speculative fiction novels. 

Tell me about your current Book:


When Pardon Me occurs, Dean Alessi, the hero of the LAWYERS GONE BAD SERIES, takes on each of his antagonists in the propr 3 Lawyers Gone Bad books, plus some new one and tries, once again, to avoid becoming a permanently retired lawyer. 

What are you working on now?  


I am working on an alien invastion novel called, "Inhumane," in which the invading aliens aren't highly evolved lizard or insect creatures but strikingly siimilar to human beings!


Tell us something that people don't generally know about you:  


I don't like Mickey Mouse, and that is the inspiration for my play, "Land of the Greedy Mouse."

What is a favorite lesson you have learned about the business of writing?  


You have to spend money to make money - just be careful and don't spend too much! 

What is the best piece of writing advice you give to new authors?  


Read, read, read, write, write, write, research, research, research, revise, revise, revise, market, market, market, then, write....

Links: 

Twitter:  Got suspended because I'm conservative. 



No comments:

Post a Comment