Monday, June 20, 2016

Reading: The Fall of Hyperion

This week I read The Fall of Hyperion by Dan Simmons.

Here is the description from Amazon:

In the stunning continuation of the epic adventure begun in Hyperion, Simmons returns us to a far future resplendent with drama and invention.  

On the world of Hyperion, the mysterious Time Tombs are opening.  And the secrets they contain mean that nothing--nothing anywhere in the universe--will ever be the same.

This is a direct continuation of Book 1. It is beautifully written and has excellent character development. It makes me want to read the poetry of John Keets!

I must admit I was a bit disappointed in how it ended. But I am just a simple man that enjoys a good hero story.

--I still highly recommend it! What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment