Thursday, February 6, 2014

Emotions in Story

Random Utah trip photo!
I was editing my book and found myself reading a chapter and getting all choked up and misty. I love it when that happens.

The story you write needs to touch you. If you want it to touch your audience it has to get to you first. You have to really care about the characters. Your readers will love it when you make them feel emotions!

All the emotions. My story has many, everything from anger, outrage, romantic love, hatred, pride, and humor.

--Read it again. Get help if you need to. Have fun with it.

1 comment:

  1. if a book makes me cry, i'm guaranteed to buy the whole dang series.

    if said book makes me cry, laugh, and throw it against the wall? i'm salivating for every book the author's written.

    ReplyDelete