Monday, March 8, 2021

Happy International Womans Day!

Dina Meyer
Today is International Woman's Day. 

I am going to get three yards of mulch as soon as I am done with this post, for my wife, Brenda, who is a woman and awesome. She loves mulching and her garden is beautiful. It will take 12 yards to cover it all and she won't have me spread so much as a handful. Doesn't even ask. She enjoys her garden that much. 

The novel I am currently working on is called The Law of Lumina. My main character is Sec Chief Emma Boone. She is the small-town chief of the police on a space station that turns out to be more than it seems. As I write I base all my characters on real people so I can visualize them better. The protagonist of the book is based on the actress Dina Meyer. We have the same birthday! I have even met her in person. She is super nice.

--So to my wife Brenda, Dina Meyer and all the women I know: Enjoy today and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment