Saturday, December 12, 2020

Pinterest: Images that constantly inspire me...

I have been using Pinterest for a long time. I like a lot of things about that platform. One big thing is that there is no "Like" button. It's not a high school popularity contest. Artists and Photographers and people share content and YOU can sort it any way you like.

Lots of images inspire me there. Inspire my writing. Every day I try to view beautiful Art and Photography. It simply makes my life better.

Example: This image below is inspiring my writing this week. A tragic immortal soldier that has seen too much pain and horror. He had given up looking for redemption until she found him...


--This painting was done for Dune by Matt Griffin. It's currently my computer's desktop wallpaper.


No comments:

Post a Comment