Friday, January 12, 2018

Creativity: Photography

I am really getting excited about retiring from my day job. I will have time to step up several new projects. All of these projects fall into the creative category:
  • Photography
  • Painting
  • Book Narration
  • Short films
I have already started with a local photography group. We will run it the same way that my writers group runs. We are getting together for the first time tomorrow for coffee. We will talk tools, cameras, software, methods and styles.

My first goal with the photo group is to get some decent author photos to use on my new website and in my books.

I plan on setting up a recording studio in my home where I will record the narration of my various short fiction and post them on a website that is set up like old style Science Fiction Radio theater.

--All of this will be done under the unbrella of Tannhauser Studios.  A subsiderary of Tannhauser Enterprises!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment