Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Tuesday Tips: Don't Sweat It

I just got back from a glorious two week camping trip where I spent my time in a hammock.

  • I read books made out of dead trees.
  • I filled 36 pages in my notebook with details to be included in my next novel.
  • I took naps. Morning and afternoon.
  • I ate a lot of bacon and grilled meats.
  • I drank a lot of coffee.
  • I brainstormed plot point with friends.
  • I laughed a lot.
  • I enjoyed campfires every night.
  • I even lost 3.6 pounds.

What I didn't do was write a blog post for today's tip. So here is the tip: Don't sweat stuff. As long as blogging is still fun I will continue to do it. The same with writing novels. I will keep doing it as long as I am enjoying it.

--Readers can tell if you enjoyed writing it... 


No comments:

Post a Comment