Here are a few of the Roadblocks that held me back:
- Insecurity. Who did I think I was that thought I could write a novel?
- Poor Planning. I wrote myself into corners, not knowing where my story was going.
- Waiting for Inspiration. I would stare at the black screen of my Apple IIe expecting it to find me.
- Focus. It is such a distraction-filled world.
- Time. I am too busy. I have a full-time job. I have kids. I have a wife that needs me.
- Fear. What if people hate it? What if I suck?
--It's all about Discipline. You can do it!