Friday, July 15, 2016

Fast Friday Indie Interviews: Dora Ilieva

Dora Ilieva

Tell me about yourself, Dora?

Dora Ilieva is my pen name. I was born and raised in Bulgaria where I studied English in university. I have a husband and three kids. My family and I moved to Canada some time ago and we currently reside in Toronto where I work as a teacher. I love to read and write and I also love languages. Another hobby of mine is travelling and I try to indulge myself whenever my finances permit it. And if I can’t, I pick up a book and read about the country that I want to visit. It’s not quite the same, but it’s more or less satisfactory.

Tell me about your current Book:

When Professor Kirilov dies, a Sam must change his plans of leaving the country, or risk losing his cousin as well.
A common trip becomes a vortex of life threatening events. Nightmares come true. Thracian mysteries, the curse of Orpheus’s lyre, the cunning and ruthlessness of the KGB blend into a powerful whirlwind from which there seems to be no escape. Would Sam and Kossara beat the odds and save the ancient artefact from the steely hands of the scariest organization in the world?

What are you working on now?

I’m working on a new thriller which will take the reader to the Middle Ages and to one of the most secretive societies in the world – the Bogomils.

Where is your favorite place to be when you write?

I can write anywhere – kitchen, café, patio, airplane. Once I get going almost nothing can stop me. I do have a favorite armchair, though.

Links:

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Dora-Ilieva/e/B00RIBGTLI/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DoraIlievaWriter/
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/14067115.Dora_Ilieva

No comments:

Post a Comment