Friday, January 9, 2015

Book 3: Without a Storm

I finished the first draft of my second novel:

    The Broken Cage

I am going to take a month or so off before I go back for the second draft. I already know a lot of changes I want to make. I will also run it through my writers group for feedback. I have already reviewed my first two chapters with them for really good feedback.

Book One: Still Falling is with my editor for a final polish.

I started Book Three: Without a Storm. I am a couple chapters in already.

I also started another project that I am excited about. It contains characters and plot that was cut from book one and two. I would like for it to end up as a podcast. Extra material. A classic style Noir-Scifi-Radio-Theater!

The sections were cut out because they are all first person. Kind of first person? It would be about 45,000 words printed but I plan on it being a weekly podcast and blog. Should be big fun. I have already started rounding up the cast for it. More on this later.

--Feeling very creative.


No comments:

Post a Comment